Sunday 1 February 2009

Let it snow!!!!!!!!

Today i was luckily enough to be asked to help Emma with her obedience lessons. I left Ian getting his new car which hes very proud off although he hasn't realised yet that all the dogs are going to have to go in it next week to a show as my car is finally getting fixed, although don't know where all the dogs are going to sit!!!
I really enjoyed teaching and even though id got Diesel out the car to do abit off good cits i ended up putting her away as i was having a great time teaching. I was even given the opportunity to help with the flyball which was fun as i was Henrys first time and he did really well. I enjoy teaching sometimes more than i enjoy doing my dogs as i get real pleasure when another dog starts to make progress! Whilst we were doing flyball it started to snow heavily so i quickly ran my dogs round the field and we all thought it was a good idea to scarper as it was starting to settle. I'm praying for more snow as i love it, it makes your day so much more different and the dogs love it, hopefully they'll be pictures on here tomorrow of the dogs in the snow, fingers crossed. I really hope i can do more teaching as i learn alot from watching other people which you can't do whilst your training your own dog, so thanks Emma for letting me help!!

No comments: