Thursday 26 February 2009

One of those days....

Today has been one of those days where your dogs push you to your limits. Its funny how the year seemed to start so well and know everything seems to be going wrong. I really didn't want to get up this morning but dragged myself out. We quickly walked the dogs round the block to go to the toilet as i was walking them later with Nicola and Gabby. We seemed to meet alot of dogs that where off lead so my dogs felt threatened, know its 7 o'clock in the morning, now just behave!! Actually the boxers where fine just Jess kicked it all off which is unlike her but then she hasn't been for a proper walk for well over a week!! I was at the vets for 8 and they have taken Jess's bandage off and before i could get her home she'd have a little nibble at her stitches, Muppet!! She normally leaves things like that alone but she has been licking it, it looks like she my have taken one out but it all looks fine so fingers crossed she'll keep the rest in. When we took the others for a walk i thought id take Jess with a bag over her foot. I kept her on the lead as we all know Jess likes to go everywhere and anywhere, so she pulled me all the way round. I took a ball for the other 3 as i felt the need to really make them tired. Then Gabby stood on a thorn and proceeded to run around with it hanging out of her foot!! It was about an inch long and i really had to pull to get it out, poor puppy must have really hurt!!! Oh well she was fine after, I'm hoping that my luck will change and i can have dogs that are 100% fit again i just take it all for granted when there all fine!!

No comments: