Tuesday 10 February 2009

Training canelled!!!!!!

Thought id put some pictures up off the summer last year to cheer myself up (think i may need some chocolate and a glass of wine as well). I'm getting really fed up with this snow and i normally love it. Its getting really hard to walk on and dirty, needless to say the dogs are still loving it... Training was canceled again last night which i was pleased about as id made it to yard once i weren't gonna do it again, I'm hoping this sun will melt it as it seems to be the only road still covered in snow. My tunnel turned up today unfortunately it came when i was out walking Gabby, luckily a neighbour took it for me and Ive just got it and slipped my way back to my house but now can't get it out the box to play with it!!! BOOOO!!! Ian has text me saying I'll just have to wait which he knows i hate doing, so I'm being very good, tucked it n a corner and trying to forget about it. My weaves are meant to be coming today, weather depending!! Hopefully me and Ian will make it to wicks one night this week to invest in some wood and Ian's going to start making some jumps. I've given him some drawings of what i want and then ended up just showing him a photo, i am in charge of painting he he!!!

No comments: