Monday 16 February 2009

Jump progress!!!


Yesterday morning i took the boxers for there usual walk whilst Ian took Jess round the block. Were trying to keep Jess doing the minimum off walking on her paw as the more she walks the more it opens. I re dressed it yesterday morning and it looked much better. Shes being really good hasn't taken her bandage off and is not bothered about just going round the block. I re dressed it last night but Ian thought he was being nice taking Diesel and Jess round the block twice but it had opened up abit again. So shes on strict lay down duties although she runs most places round the house, very helpful. Me and Amy went to our handling lesson yesterday. Amy hadn't realised where it actually was until we put the post code in the sat nav and really hadn't left ourselves time to get there. Somehow we made it 10 minutes early. Gemma and Ronny were really well behaved and Gemma was like a different dog, letting people touch her talking to other dogs she had a lovely day, it was so nice to see her like that!! Compared she had never done any handling she was really good and very patient with me. She didn't like standing one way but was fine standing the other way facing the other dogs. We learnt loads but my brain was rather frazzled by the end of it. I find handling really hard and can't seem to get my head round it all, and i don't think i just panic. If i did it more often i think it would start getting in my head better but doing it every know and then is hard. I will keep doing a few classes but i really don't take it seriously. Ronny and Gemma where great friends and Gemma just wanted to kiss him and was being a proper little girlie and trying to make him chase her, at times Ronny did have other ideas though LOL!!

Ian has spent a couple of hours making jumps whoop whoop!! Haven't seen them yet as there in the garage but the pictures look cool can't wait to paint them, have to wait for next weekend it see what else he manages to do!!

Tonight hopefully we'll all make it to agility whoop whoop!! Although Diesel is just finishing her season and with Jess's paw its me and Gemma again. I've been meaning to take her on her own for a while know as I'm sure she'll be much better as she'll have all my attention!! So I'm quite excited although it will be very strange without the other 2!!

No comments: