Wednesday 11 February 2009

TUNNEL!!!!!!!!


I managed to get out the yard although did get someone else to do it for me. I drove along the road luckily there are now 2 tracks but the snow in the middle is skimming the bottom of my car. I started turning into the yard and went ohh sh*t!!! There was about a foot of snow with no tracks, i did go sideways but i managed to get in without being pushed. Ashley turned up when i was about to go so asked very kindly if he'd get it out for me. Whilst ding so another livery turned up and got stuck so had to push her in. Finally Ashley got me out with the help of me and Carol pushing ahhhh I'm starting to really lose confidence in the snow as I've already given in that i cant get out before I've got in the car. No one believes how bad the road is but believe me it is everyday you think it must have gone, but no!! Oh well done with my moan apart from the people in 4x4 who keep going along that road whilst i have to stop and get stuck again. Ok sos I'm done with moaning hopefully we can go training on Monday night and snow will all have gone!!
When i finally managed to get home me and Ian managed to get the tunnel out of its very comfy box. I thought it would be smaller as its really light but no when we got it out the box its flaming massive he he!! So we put it out in the living room and Jess was off flying up and down it having a great time, compared shes the one that can't be arsed with the tunnel she was loving it!! Gemma had loads of goes and Gabby kept running up and down the outside, bless. Diesel on the other hand she just sat on the sofa watching until i made her get off. That was it then we had dogs going up and down crashing into each other having a great time! Even when we tried to put it away there was still dogs inside it!!
I had to go outside to take this pic, i knew there was a reason for having double doors!!!!!!!


No comments: