Wednesday 25 February 2009

Surprise show!!!

My post has just come through the door and in it was my ring orders for a barking mad show on the 21st of March. I had forgotten i had entered it so it was a nice surprise as there always very organised and nice shows... I obviously entered a while ago as Gemma is entered in anysize and Diesel is entered in all the other classes, i must have entered when Gemma was abit rubbish but know she is better than Diesel. I'm quite glad i have entered it know although i was looking forward to a quiet March, but hopefully Jess will be training again soon and will do her good to go to a show before April comes and were out every weekend...
Jess is booked in at the vets again tomorrow morning so i will let you know how she gets on, also through my post this morning was a card from the vets to say Gemma is due for her booster so there all using up my money at the moment. I suppose she was jealous of the others going to the vets bless her...

Also i must congratulate a few people Ellen on winning 2 jumping rounds Saturday that is fabulous and hopefully given you the bug to go further as your both very capable just need your contacts ready for the summer. Also to Emma and Maisy for qualifying for the dogs trust agility team at The ultimate pet show you defiantly deserve it so go and kick some arse!!!

No comments: