Friday 13 February 2009

Weave!!!!!!!

As you can see my weaves turned up yesterday woop woop!!!!!! So we were weaving around the living room, although our living room isn't long enough for all 12 weaves. The boxers wernt liking them in the living room and were going through a weave and then jumping on the sofa. Jess was having a great time i don't think she could believe we were doing agility in the living room. I threatened to have the tunnel down the hall and the weaves in the living room but Ian gave me the stare of disapproval and he had been very nice to me so thought i won't put him in a grump, LOL! Hopefully the snow will soon go from the school as yes some nice person has cleared the road but the school has still got alot of snow so won't get my car up there at the mo so will hang onto my new equipment until i won't get my car stuck as i think my car has generally done rather well in the snow!!!!!!!!

No comments: