Thursday 29 January 2009

Pooches fitness!!!!!!!

I've been starting to think about getting the boxers fitter for the summer. As you know Jess is breed to go all day and manages 2 day shows easily. But i am wondering how the boxers are going to cope especially Diesel. Diesel is always the last one to get up in the morning and some mornings just walks next to me in the field unlike Gemma and Jess who don't know the meaning of walking anywhere in the field!! I can't wait for the lighter nights so we can start jogging at night with the dogs. I'm sure Gemma will cope with the 2 day shows but it won't harm her getting her fitter and Diesel needs all the help she can get. Hopefully I'm going to invest in some weaves and Ian's going to make us some jumps and then we can go up the school a couple of times a week to get the boxers jumping fit. It will be great to have abit of my own stuff to tinkle with as i think you learn alot more about how your dog clicks on your own and trying new things out!!!

Rare moments of Jess still in the field!!!!!!





Can you spot Jess!!

Gemma as usual waiting for me to hurry up!!!!


Apparently me last night watching grand designs, obviously very interesting!!








No comments: