Saturday 10 January 2009

Yippeeeeee Winning out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fab day, the alarm went off at 4am!!! I started the day running Gemma in a graded agility, she was abit nervous and didn't like the look of the judge but once she got going she went really nicely and finished well. Then i ran Jess in an Olympia qualifier which was 1-7. Me and Amy walked the course and where very confused and it was very hard definitely a grade 7 course. I only walked it twice due to the fact that i really didn't think Jess would get very far but i wasn't going to worry about. Unbelievably she went clear with a really nice round, i was shocked and it all went to the plan i had formed. I ran Diesel in the agility class where she had a lovely time at my expense but never mind she got all her contacts!! I next ran Jess in a jumping class which she did in 25 secs (quick for her) and she went clear and came 3rd i was thrilled. I did Diesel in an agility course where she started crap and then it all started to click she she finished really well, i also did Gemma who went really well with just faults, I'm really excited about her this year shes going to be really quick. I then did Diesel in the jumping round where she went really well just going under one fence otherwise she would have gone clear which is quite exciting, she really enjoyed herself and looked the best she has ever jumped. I then did Jess in her agility where she went clear but she did have a little sniff so i didn't think she was going to be very quick. We were queuing with gemma when they announced the medium results and i heard my name so gave Gemma at someone and went to get my prize, i hadn't realised where i had been placed though so it was a lovely shock. I was so pleased with Jess she has gone so well today getting 3 clears and its all very exciting. My boxers got so much better as the day went on and really starting enjoying themselves which is the whole point. I am so pleased and with 10 days into the new year i can't believe my luck, i must thank my pooches for being wonderful i'm so lucky!!! I'VE WON OUT YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy and summer!!








4 comments:

Sadler Dogs said...

still too tired to write my blog, but over the moon for you today what a great day xxx

kathryn birch said...

Thanks honey your not going to hear the end of this though, he he!!! I'm so pleased with Jess she did really well and was such a perfect pooch today!!!!!

Paws on Tours said...

Well done Kathryn, your put in lots of hard work and are working really well as a team, well done on your win into grade 2, i'm sure there will be lots more to follow. What an amazing start to the year. keep up the good work and again congratulations Karen, Dave, Snoop and Dre

kathryn birch said...

Tahnks everyone, i still can't believe its happened!!!!!