Friday 9 January 2009

This weekend!!

It was so dark this morning when we went for our normal walk, i could only see Gabby and occasionally Gemmas white bits blasting past me. In the woods it was even worse and then the dogs play who can creep mummy out the most by coming out from nowhere, there obviously very loyal and stay round me to protect me!!! Ians been at the autosport show for the past 3 days so the dogs have been having loads of cuddles with me!!! Tomorrow we are going to Preston, all my dogs are entered and it will be Gemmas first time at jumping at full height. We haven't really done enough training on single poled fences and she does tend to go under so i will just do what i do with Diesel and chill and walk her round concentrating on trying to get her over the fences!! I must also insist on my contacts as i did notice although Diesel was getting her contacts it was all very rushed last time at a show and i know they both have very good contacts its just i panic and then start to get in there space and they think they have to rush. I think all in all i just need to take a breath and relax and i'm sure my dogs would go much better, its all practise though, wish us luck!!!!!

No comments: