Tuesday 20 January 2009

Grrrrrrrrrr aaarrrrrrrghhhhh!!!!

Yesterday Gabby decided to eat my Lee Gibson dvd so i was very annoyed with her but have to keep telling myself at least its not the laptop!!! So today Gabby came for her normal walk with my lot and then i am dog walking for my Gran so decided that she can come for another walk to hopefully tire her out as she is starting to be naughty when shes left. I am going to get another cage for her which she can't trash although we will probably have to attach it to the wall as she likes to move herself from one side of the room to the other, freak she hates the cage but if she doesn't start behaving shes going to have to go in it. Last night we went agility training and it was much better as we did alot of combinations instead of dragging my boxers round a course. They were much better and enjoyed themselves and Gemma was flying. They are so much more confident at the flat tunnel know and absolutely love doing it know I've even starting using the technique that Emma showed me with Jess as it makes them faster through it and keeps them straight otherwise they do tend to send me flying. Jess wasn't great last night but there was alot in the class and she gets bored of waiting and switches off. At least we had a frost this morning we didn't come home covered in mud!!!!!!!!!

No comments: