Thursday 25 February 2010

Jessicas Lesson


Well me and Lucy made it to Yvonnes today phew!! Although it was abit of a rush as i had 2 lots of dogs to walk before leaving at 10 plus my doggies to walk. Luckily Lucy came with me so we did 2 lots together which all the dogs seemed to love. Jessica adores Yvonne as soon as she walked down the drive Jess was barking away at her, she loves it there!!We did alot of work on weaves and had the guides on for Lucys dog but we also had ago with Jess which made a massive difference she was flying through so we are investing in some lol. We worked on me moving more to keep Jess going and her contacts. Compared i hanvn't much with her the past couple of weeks she was flying and really started to understand her go find contact so hopefully more effort will be put in this weekend and i'm even going to try it with Gemma lol that will be hillarious but worth a try. Next week Stig has his first lesson which im really looking forward too i hope hes been reading the Dawn Weaver book lol. I've just made the fatal mistke of having a quick cuddle with Gemma on the sofa which has just sent her loopy and trying to kiss me and before i knew it Stig was also trying to give me kisses although he soon got told by Gemma!!
All the dogs are booked in to have there backs done tommorow so hopefully that will all go well and no major problems, i just like to have them done before the season and before Jess goes to crufts. Ive got all my papework through for crufts so its all getting abit scary know and feeling abit real!!!

No comments: