Sunday 21 February 2010

Trying to take photos of Stig!


Every time i pick the camera up to take a picture of Stig he always runs up to me hes obviously camera shy and i end up with pictures of his fur. So these are a few of the ones of been able to get not many im afraid. We were meant to be at a show yesterday but as Diesel was in season and jess's classes where all 4-7 i decided i could do with a day at home although that didn't happen either, after doing a few jobs at home i went over to Emmas for obedience and agility. I need to put alot more effort into Stig and plus Stig loves to lay down rather than sit lol as when we play in the field we always do downs so alot more sitting to be done. So me and Lucy stayed after my agility classes to do some obedience. Stig was loads better and his heal work was loads better especially for the sausages and after we'd done with that exercise he kept coming up to my side to have more sweeties. Ive also started teaching him the go touch command which is working fab with all the other dogs in my classes. Lots more work to be done.


No comments: