Friday 3 April 2009

Soo excited!!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon we are travelling to shuttleworth show. This will be our first camping show with the caravan woop woop!! Ian fetched it this morning so it is currently outside the house ready to be loaded up, with some very funny looks form the neighbours!! Unfortunately Gabby is picking up on my excitement and is generally going mad round the house. I'm really looking forward to this weekend as we've been doing lots of practise. I'm hoping Jess still remembers her weaves as she has just seemed to realise how to get in and push through at the start as well as the end. My aim with Gemma this weekend is to get one sets of weaves as they are coming on really well. Diesel is just Diesel and you never know what may happen... he ho hopefully my pooches will be nice to me and go well.

Last night i went to good citizen class with Diesel. I can't remember the last time she did any type of obedience so i was very impressed with how well she worked, if i only i could put more effort in during the week and practise she would be quite good. Right better go and start packing.... update in Sunday!

No comments: