Friday 17 April 2009

Just a practise..

After looking at Ellens videos of last weekend i mentioned to Ian it was a shame our camera doesn't have a video on it and guess what it does and Ian has worked out how to do it, woop woop. So this is a practise that i can also get it on my blog woop woop so look out hopefully more videos to come over the weekend especially of Gemma and then we can see the difference between the two boxers.

Last night i went up the school for a bit of weave practise how glad am i i can train inside it was lashing it down. I jut put 4 jumps in a line all wrong strides so they learn where there legs are and to pick themselves up and get out of trouble. Then had my tunnel at the end and then come back round into the weaves. Jessica was fab and really quick but i don't do what i do at home at a show. I think I'm so worried about getting her into the weaves and forget about everything else. So come on brain!! I tried something with Diesel and Jess to get them more focused at the start. I held them as if in flyball getting them ready and then pretend to let go to see if they want to go and then go and they are both really quick and focused so must try and remember to see if that works this weekend, so much to remember might have got it all sorted by the end of the season. Gemma was fab and bounced my line of fences and then its just the weaves which we will get on the wrong side one day i think its me more than her. I have started to teach Jess left tunnel and right tunnel so i stood in the middle looking at the tunnel and started playing with that and throwing the ball at the exit end of the tunnel she had an amazing time and kept bringing the ball straight back to me to do it again very unlike her, a couple more weeks and hopefully that will click. The boxers were abit confused with this so i took it slowly and will keep practising. My brother came up to watch Nicola and Gabby and was having ago with my pooches so if there crap at the weekend i have someone to blame lol..

No comments: