Monday 11 May 2009


Yesterday me and Amy set off for Stafford show ground as we had entered the handling and Amy had also entered the obedience with Summer. Poor Diesel i do let her down as i cant seem to get this handling thing. Although i wasn't quite so nervous this time and i managed to keep my head out the way to show her teeth i showed the judge the wrong part of her mouth grrr arrgh. So we finished 2nd to Amy and Maisy, i do get annoyed with myself as sometimes it is the small things that you mess up that costs you that place, he ho sorry Diesel were going to have go through it all over again. Congratulations to Amy and Maisy for qualifying, and thankyou to Maisy for not wrecking my car!!

After getting home from the show last night i stuffed some food down my gullet and set off again as i had bought some jumps from the other side of milton keynes. Nicola came with me and we did some wickard off roading which Ian would have shot me for but we had a great time bouncing around. So just need to do abit of painting again and i have 10 more jumps he he!!




No comments: