Wednesday 27 May 2009

Packington

I must start my blog by apologising to my pooches. My head has been no were near agility at the moment and i seem to have a big cloud in my head that i can't seem to think outside it. My poor dogs have had to put up with some rubbish handling and wrong commands so im very very sorry girls! Gemma aparently doesnt like the heat and i ended up taking her out of one class as she just wombled aroud, so i may have to invest in a coat that cools the dogs down. Diesel coped very well with the heat and i was really pleased with her she has worked really hard this weekend and had lovely clear on Monday. Jessica had some very hard courses on Sunday and in an combined 3-7 course she came out with only 10 faults which were my fault so i was really pleased with that. She did a lovely agility round on Monday and came 6th which i was pleased about. Congratulations to everyone else this weekend i can't remember what everyone did but im sure we all achieved some off our goals. I shall try and sort myself out for this weekend.

No comments: