Thursday 20 November 2008

Scotland!!



We both woke up with headaches this morning after with had a little dinner party with Emma Amy and Anne and her puppy Gloria who was on her best behaviour all night. We got to bed about 12.30 and i woke to hear Gemma being sick at 5am (serves her right for eating some of Gabby's tea!!) So Ian very kindly dragged himself out of bed to clear it up whilst I made sure Jess wasn't going to eat it, lovely!! Gabby arrived about 7am and Nicola her mummy was going to come for a walk with us as shes having a day off work. I decided I had better have breakfast and a sugary cup of tea before i went otherwise i don't think I'd have made it. The dogs had a lovely time as Gabby has spent the last couple of days at home with her mummy and daddy so they were rather excited, pulling us to the field so they could go. Poor Gabby desperately tries to keep up with the others but her legs just won't go fast enough won't be for long though she'll soon be bigger than all of mine. We got back and the dogs had some well earned breakfast and then they chose to go to sleep on Nicola. They are still there know!!
This weekend we are going to Scotland to visit friends and go to an agility show as well!! I have high hopes for Jess as we haven't been for a while and shes always really quick at the start of the day, i feel i have got control of her at the moment but you never know until you get into the ring what she might do. I am looking forward to it as it seems ages since we've been to an agility show. I will let you know how we get on after the weekend with some pics and I'm going to rest my sore head!!

No comments: