Monday 10 November 2008

Discover dogs!!







Me and Amy ventured down to London for discover dogs yesterday. We left around 8ish after id got a soaking whilst walking the dogs in the morning, thinking I'm sure it will stop soon, of course it didn't. We managed to find Earls court but not our car park. After half and hour of driving round London we managed to find the car park funnily enough where everyone else was aiming for. My competition wasn't until 4pm so we spent the day watching others in the rings and shopping!! Diesel had a lovely day she got plenty of cuddles and kisses as everybody loved her. She was very good as she had lots of children and adults kept coming from all directions and grabbing her to give her attention. Then it was time for me to get changed and let everybody have there own attempts at doing my hair and then we settled on Sarah's attempt so thanks for that Sarah. I was first in the ring which at first i thought was quite scary but then I was pleased i did go first as less time panicking. We did really well and i was so pleased with Diesel i couldn't have asked her to do anymore. We ended up being 4th and we were against some very good handlers s0 i was chuffed to bits as everyone said i didn't look out of place against them compared to how little I'd done. We got back around 7.30 and Diesel had some much deserved tea. Thanks to Amy and Sarah for helping me out all day couldn't have done it without you!!


No comments: