Monday 17 May 2010

Last couple of weeks



These photos were taken by a lady at leamington show the other day so thankyou for that he is a handsome chappy!! Well me and my dogs dont seem to be gelling, clicking whatever you call it at the mo. Jess which i already no is a spaniel and will only run when she wants to and yes she may run lovely at my paddock as shes already so excited before she even gets there but at a show i must be doing something wrong as neither off them are going like they used to plus its only the start off the season. So it must be me maybe im abit more stressed as i am realy busy at the mo and we've had dogs stopping all the way through May and an increadably difficult one at the moment which seems to be taking all my attention off my dogs. So im really going to try and make more effort this weekend and chill and have a good time and think postive and practise my weaves with Jess this week.
Gemma has been spayed today so thats all the bitches done fingers crossed less hormones lol!! The vet sedated her whilst i was there and then i had to put her in her cage which was horrible as obviously she didnt want to go in and then i made that fatal mistake off looking back at her my poor baby i dont worry about the others as i know the vets and nurses are all lovely there but it doesn't matter how much you are nice to Gemma she still takes along time to get used to people cant wait to pick her up.

Massive congratulations to Ellen and Amy and Anne for her clear and good luck to Jo and Keisha!!

No comments: