Monday 21 December 2009

Jess has also qualified for crufts!!!!!!!


How lucky am i another thing ticked off my list Jessica has qualified in YKC agility woop woop!! I'm so excited and pleased for her although know we've got to do some serious training. She is on the Saturday and Diesel is on Sunday i'm so excited and i cant wait i'm so lucky to have two dogs going!
Me and Mum went to Oympia yesterday it was great i got Diesel her new crufts collar and we watched some amazing agility and that arena is massive it was a long way round for the handlers but they were great and lovely to actually be able to sit and watch it without rushing around.
We eventually put the christmas tree up the other day, we are very anti christmas this year as something just seems to keep going wrong at the moment and taking our money. Well i thought Stig would have been in there but no Diesel was the first one with her head under the tree and then Gemma aswell i did come home today to find one decoration off and our tree topper topping the sofa lol although it does keep falling off, will put a photo on of the tree next time i blog.
My people that i was walking there dogs and doing there horse went on Friday to Exeter, it was quite sad as i have watched the house be packed up and i liked the family but he ho they'l be more work around the corner. The removals people had packed the dogs leads and all the horses travelling kit so i had to lend them some of my stuff.
I would just like to thank my pooches again for being the bestest pooches and getting me to my dream.

No comments: