Wednesday 10 December 2008

This weeks shows!!!

This Friday i have entered another handling competition at LKA at the nec. It will be an early start as we are taking Amy with us and her dog Summer and there on early in Summers first obedience show, good luck I'm sure she'll be great!! This is our last chance to qualify for crufts so we have our fingers crossed although i don't feel hopeful and i just need to calm down in the ring and think about my straight lines, i hope my competition are all rubbish and me and Diesel will glide round!!!
On Saturday Diesel is entered in her first anysize jumping class at solihull. I am really looking forward to seeing how she will cope with the situation although I'm sure she'll be fine as not much fazes her. Jess is also entered in an agility and jumping round so I'm looking forward to that as its a while since we've been to an agility competition. I will keep you posted with how we get on and pictures!!!

No comments: